18 December 2018
Cooperation and Development Institute is seeking to create a roster of qualified experts in the field of graphic design and data visualization who may be involved in its initiatives, projects, publications and different activities. This Roster will enable fast-track execution of specific design tasks.
Description of the tasks
The graphic designer would be responsible for:
- Designing of web-based promotional products (infographics, brochures, social media posts, other graphic outreach products);
- Designing and Formatting publications, presentation materials, etc.;
- Designing of visual identity/branding for projects, initiatives and special events.
- Developing social media or web graphic posts and maximising outreach.
- Interested candidates must have at least two years’ experience in delivering similar tasks and have a proven professional experience in graphic design and data visualisation;
- Excellent written knowledge of English;
- A university degree or technical diploma in the field of graphic design;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented way of working
- Familiarity with the EU integration and Youth projects is desirable;
All interested candidates must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Graphic Designers roster” and attach:
- A detailed CV in English language, with clear description of education and professional experience;
- A portfolio of graphic design and data visualization work (in PDF format). A minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 most representative work samples falling in the following categories must be sent: infographics, webbanners, visual identity/branding for projects, initiatives or special events, leaflets, booklets, newsletters, factsheets.;
- 3 references (Name, Email, Tel of 3 former clients/employers);
- A short cover letter in English Language;
The deadline for submitting applications is January 3, 2019.
CDI will assess the applications and establish a shortlist of candidates to be interviewed. Following the interviews, those selected will be put in the roster of experts with a validity of 2 years. Depending on the available budgetary resources, needs as well as qualifications and experience, an expert in the roster may be offered specific design tasks.
Only successful candidates will be informed of the results of their application by the end of the procedure.
For more information on CDI, you may consult our webpage www.cdinstitute.eu.