Tirana Connectivity Forum
Tirana Connectivity Forum (TCF) is the only such event covering connectivity, reforms and enlargement in the South Eastern Europe region. TCF is organized, coordinated and administered by Cooperation and Development Institute, Tirana.
Yearly TCF and the accompanying report has become the event of reference for:
- Taking stock of the progress, challenges and next benchmarks of the connectivity initiatives in Western Balkans;
- Bringing in and developing innovative ideas and analysis on Enlargement, Reforms, Convergence and how they interact with Connectivity;
- Creating a critical mass of knowledge on Berlin Process, connectivity and regional cooperation – and hold and transmit it from one Summit to the next.
The event has become an annual benchmark for experts, researchers, academicians, CSO, WB Summit coordinators and other policy-makers involved in EU Enlargement in WB6, in Regional Cooperation, and Connectivity dynamics (transport, energy, people 2 people, etc.).
Since 2015, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung and Hanns Seidel Stiftung are the traditional partners of TCF.
Click here to read more on Tirana Connectivity Forum.
- Connectivity Agenda and Structural Weaknesses of EU Candidate Countries
- Implementing Large Infrastructure Connectivity Projects in the Western Balkans – The Case of Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) in Albania
- TCF18 Day 2 starts with the Keynote Addresses by the President of the Republic of Albania H.E. Ilir Meta and the EU Ambassador H.E. Luigi Soreca