European Intercultural Education towards a New Era of Understanding
Donor: ERASMUS +
Period: 01/05/2015 – 01/05/2016
The main objectives of the project are:
- To strengthen youth leaders, youth advisors and project managers working in the field of youth’s participatory attitude and key competences, while exploring intercultural relations and new socio-political perspectives;
- To promote intercultural dialogue through non-formal education to the benefit of young people’s well-being and future mobility and career perspectives;
- To stimulate youth organizations’ openness and, ultimately, youth work in the EU and the Balkans through capacity building in the field of mediation and communication.
Through the exchange of good practices and case studies among themselves, project participants from EU and Balkan countries will learn how to encourage and promote intercultural dialogue, as well as to foster young people’s initiatives towards peaceful communication and active citizenship in their local communities.
Training Course in Palermo from 05th to 13th of December 2015. The main activities are: Introduction of the approach of non-violence developed by Danilo Dolci through a theoretical and practical sessions and interactive workshops on peace building, mediation and communication. All the activities will be based on the principles of non-formal learning and will contribute in reaching the overall objectives of the project in a participatory and creative way.
- Platform AGORA – Active Communities for Development Alternatives, Bulgaria
- Inter Alia, Greece
- Duha (youth participation), Czech Republic
- School of Social Work, Rotterdam University, Netherlands
- Associação para a Formação Profissional e Desenvolvimento de Montijo – AFPDM Portugal Spanish UNION ROMANI, Spain
- Young Partners for Civil Society Development Association, Romania
- DBD (Theatre with no Home), Slovakia
- Municipality of Kochani Macedonia System and Generation Association – S&G, Turkey
- Mersey Media CIC, United Kingdom
- PRONI Center for youth development, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Montenegrin Association for New Technologies – MANT, Montenegro
- OSMEH-Organizacija za Solidarnost, Mobilnost, Serbia
- Student Association of Serbia