Albanian youngsters get to know the Regional Youth Cooperation Office
Donor: Agency for the Support of Civil Society
Period: May 2016 – January 2017
This project aims to inform and raise awareness of Albanian youngsters on the Regional Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO).
In the framework of this project the following activities will be conducted:
- Study on the historic context, process of establishment, objectives and structure of the Regional Youth Cooperation Office, including a) identification and gathering of qualitative and quantitative data as agreements, declarations, official reports etc. regarding the establishment of RYCO; b) interviews with Albanian and foreign stakeholders involved in this process; c) data analysis, conclusions and recommendations on the progress of this new structure.
- Preparation and design of informative materials on the Regional Youth Cooperation Office such as booklets and illustrated postcards.
- Identification and consult (follow-up) on the experience of Albanian participants in bilateral youth exchange in the framework of the MoU on Youth Cooperation between the Government of Albania and the Government of Serbia (May 2015).
- Organization of three informative public events (in the cities of Shkodra, Elbasan and Tirana) on RYCO and personal experiences of participants in bilateral youth exchange in Serbia.
- Promotion and information of the wide public across Albania about RYCO through participation in the Media.