Monitoring the migration to Germany 2014-2016, and returnee reintegration context
Supporting Partner: Hanns Seidel Foundation
Period: February –December 2017
This project aims to provide a general overview on the migration phenomenon of Albanian asylum-seekers in Germany during 2014-2016, and the reintegration status and respective policies carried out up-to-date in Albania.
Cooperation and Development Institute will conduct the following tasks:
- Desk research & in-depth interviews (including qualitative sources and interviews/focus groups);
- Assessment of individual migration cases from Albania to Germany and back;
- Identification and analysis of the push and pull factors which condition migration to Germany;
- Mapping of institutional, policy & legal context of re-integration in Albania;
- Monitoring of reintegration measures and specific target-groups;
- Preparation of recommendations for reintegration stakeholders.