Consulting Center for People in Need
Donor: Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (AL)
Period: September 2000-March 2001
General objective of the project is the establishment of a Consulting Center for People in Need in Laprakë. The main project objectives are:
- Offering social services for families of different age groups especially elders.
- Offering career counseling for unemployed people of this area.
- Offering assistance and legal counseling for people lacking in experience or knowledge to solve their problems independently.
- Offering direct help to integrate seniors, women and unemployed in the new environment.
- Working on its national long term goal: encouraging people to address their concerns to professional centers and benefit from the In-Home supportive services on daily basis.
Center’s units are:
- Information center
• Legal assistance office
• Social support office
• Help and medical assistance office for elders
• Career information
• Library services
• Regular subscription to newspapers and magazines
For more information, please click here