Donor: IPA CBC Adriatic Programme
Leading Partner: Abruzzo Region – Service for International Affairs (Italy)
Duration: Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2014
Abruzzo Region (IT), Single Operational Unit of the Department of Human Reproductive Path physiology and FIVET – Civic Hospital “S.Salvatore” – L’Aquila (IT), “Emanuele e Anna De Gennaro” Foundation (IT), University Clinical Centre in Sarajevo, Obstetrics and gynecology hospital (BiH), UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL RIJEKA, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Unit for Human Reproduction (HR), Institute for Gynecology and Obstetrics, Clinical center of Serbia (SR), University Hospital for Obstetrics & Gynecology “Koco Gliozheni” (AL), City of San Valentino in Abruzzo Citeriore (IT), Cooperation and Development Institute (AL), University Hospital Of Bari, department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Unit of Path physiology of Human Reproduction and Gametes Cryopreservation (IT), University Medical Center Maribor (SI).
The project aims to establish excellence centers on the study and treatment of infertility in couples and first level centers of adults stem cells.
- Establishing of a direct and immediate centers of communication that will serve as a first reporting channel between partners;
- to optimize the use of existing medical and social infrastructure
- to establish an integrated medical services network in centers that perform telematics and satellite communications;
- to improve the image of the Eastern Adriatic countries in terms of their technical and professional expertise by supporting geographical and professional mobility of the staff involved, thus reinforcing cross-border integration of new corresponding work markets.
- to establish medical centers by adopting proper infrastructure for the preparation and multiplication of adult stem cells.
The website is www.futuremedicine.it